Conceptual & Strategic Planning
– Identifying event objectives, creating themes, communications plans and overall flow.
– Organization and coordination; work plan and contingencies.
Marketing, Content, Communications & Design
– Website content management, articles, newsletters and other e-publications, blog posts, eBlasts, and surveys.
– Social media management, content marketing, and online advertising campaigns.
– Invitations, programs, agendas, marketing and collateral materials, advertising, and branding.
– Design and content for event materials and promotional products (Web site, schedule, program, brochures, welcomes packages, name tags, forms, etc.).
– Coordination of publicity and promotional products.
– Event set-up, take down and creative on-site problem-solving.
– Management of participants, speakers, food and beverage, entertainment. This includes: implementing & maintaining registration system (forms, transactions, confirmation letters, etc.) Including on-site registration/check-ins.
– Includes creating, circulating, and tracking forms, transactions, etc.
– Participant communication, follow-up and attendance requirements i.e. diet, mobility, etc.
– Site selection, negotiating and managing contracts & rental agreements.
– Coordinating a group of event staff.
– Includes the invisible category of nitty-gritty details that can interfere with the flow of your event.
– Organizing lodging for participants/guests/staff.
– Organizing meals for participants/guests/staff.
– Creating and circulating an evaluation to staff/participants to garner feedback about your event, which will be collated and presented to you for your reference.
– For marketing needs and on-site.
– Lighting, audio, video, etc.
– Travel, local information, print materials.